Enterbay Updates On Their Robocop Figure

Enterbay Robocop 2

Enterbay has released a couple of new images. The photos give us a new look at their upcoming Robocop 1/4 Scale Figure. It’s been a while since we’ve heard anything on this. Good to see it’s still coming out. They are using a new painting technique which will allow the metallic surfaces to seem much more natural and super reflective like the original Robocop armor.

Read on to see the images.

1. behindthemask's Avatar behindthemask says

1/4 scale eh... so it's like 2ft tall? if it's articulated I can see this being $600.

2. DevconSupreme has no avatar! DevconSupreme says

Wow, this figure looks amazing and comes with ALOT! Would love to have it in my collection but the price....the price!! Ahhhhhh! I'm sure its worth every penny though.

3. Sorrow Bringer's Avatar Sorrow Bringer says

Weller or not this figure will sell! Look at the accessories.

4. Trivial Psychic's Avatar Trivial Psychic says

Robert John Burke was not what was wrong with Robocop 3. It was just about everything else. If I hadn't already plunked down the $300 for my Hot Toys, I would have gladly picked this one up instead. This figure is simply put, a work of art.

5. Joe Moore's Avatar Joe Moore says

Originally Posted by Trivial Psychic View Post
    Oh, I agree. But there are definitely a lot of complaints that it's not Weller. Also, at 1/4 scale, the figure is massive.

6. Enigma2K2's Avatar Enigma2K2 says

NO. It's already hard enough trying to get an Enterbay Bruce Lee figure!

7. TimothyR has no avatar! TimothyR says

a figure with a remote control.. that's odd.

i'm not a fan of losing articulation for a gimmick though.. and i can't imagine people who are going to spend that amount of money for this are going to be happy about that either.

Full Thread: Enterbay Robocop Update