Play Imaginative has posted new images and info for their upcoming DC Comics New 52 Super Alloy Superman. One of the impressive features of this figure is that it will come with a base that has a built in fan, so Superman‘s cape can be blowing in the wind. Check out the info below and read on to see the photos.
The 1/6 Scale Super Alloy The New 52 Superman Collectible Figure, based on The New 52 comics, is fully articulated with interchangeable parts and accessories, and is made of more than 80% die-cast metal material.
Approx. Height: 12 inches (30 cm)
– Developed based on computer 3D model from DC Comics, ensuring accuracy of proportions.
– More than 80% die-cast metal material.
– Showroom gloss and matte metallic paints.
– One (1) interchangeable head of The New 52 Superman.
– One (1) interchangeable head of The New 52 Superman with heat vision eyes.
– Each head sculpt is individually hand-painted, with authentic, detailed and comic accurate facial features.
– Die-cast metal torso, arms and legs.
– Figurine with more than 25 points of articulation.
– Five (5) pairs of hands.
– Two (2) capes: with posable inner wire, and without wire for flowing cape effect.
– Red LED light in head with heat vision eyes (batteries included).
– Die-cast remote control to control LED light in head with heat vision eyes only (batteries included).
– Crystal Fortress base with lights and fan to simulate flowing cape (batteries included, not controlled by remote).
– Base stand with claw.
– Foldable backdrop.
– Tests performed - Oxidation, paint chipping, paint fading, electronic and battery tests.