Play Imaginative has revealed images and info for an upcoming Super Alloy 1/6 Scale Iron Man Mark VII – Gold Edition Figure. Unfortunately, this figure will be available in Singapore only.
The Super Alloy Iron Man Mark VII – Gold Edition features Tony Stark’s Iron Man Mark VII suit in a polished gold finish. This fully articulated figure has the full range of movements and poses, and is made of 88% die-cast metal alloy, weighing approximately 1kg.
– Approximately 12 inches (30 cm) in height.
– Developed based on computer 3D model from Marvel Comics, ensuring accuracy of proportions.
– At least 88% die-cast metal material.
– Showroom gloss and matte metallic paints.
– Die-cast metal mask, torso, arms and legs.
– Figurine with 50 points of articulation.
– Double-jointed neck
– Ball-jointed shoulders for full range of arm movements.
– Ball jointed wrists and groin.
– Double jointed elbows and knees.
– Double jointed body, bendable at upper torso.
– Ball jointed ankles with bendable boot front.
– Fully articulated hands and fingers.
– LED lights for eyes, chest, and palms (batteries included).
– Base stand with claw comes with adjustable height.
– Packaging graphic specially designed by Adi Granov.
– Tests performed – Oxidation, paint chipping, paint fading, electronic and battery tests.
Note: Does not come with Hall of Armor.
Pre-order ends 15 Aug 2013
Available in Singapore only.