On Friday, fans packed into Room 25ABC to discover what’s in their future from MattyCollector.com and here are the highlights. You can also click here to see the presentation slides right from the show.
- Ghostbusters™ Ecto-1 Pre-Order: first time in scale to 6” figures! We’ve also got Peter Venkman & Ray Stantz with new torsos so they actually fit in the Ecto-1. Click here for details and to pre-order.
- 2014 Club Eternia® Subscription: The Unnamed One™ with the Horde Empire map was revealed as the 2014 exclusives and we announced the first three figures. Click here for 2014 Club Eternia®, available only through 8/19.
- 2014 Club Infinite Earths Subscription: One word…Doomsday! In 6” scale! Wearing his prison outfit! And that’s just Level 1! And if subscription orders reach Level 2, you get a bigger, badder “Unleashed” Doomsday! The first three club figures were also announced and we know we’re using a lot of exclamation points, but dangit, it’s Doomsday! Click here for 2014 Club Infinite Earths, available only through 8/19.
- Fan’s Choice Vote: Neither the Four Horsemen nor the Mattel design team could decide between Huntara and Lord Masque to become a 2014 monthly MOTUC figure so we left it to the fans at Mattypalooza to decide. And the winner is… Huntara!
- POW Entertainment Partnership: We proudly announced our new partnership with Stan Lee’s POW Entertainment. More news to come, but for now we revealed a special Standor™ action figure – yes, Mr. Lee himself will be immortalized MOTU-style! Standor™ won’t be part of any subscription and you can get it first at Stan Lee’s Comicazi event in Los Angeles, November 1-3, 2013, then here on MattyCollector.com.
- Charity Auction for Hover Boards Signed by Michael J. Fox: Head over to hoverboardauction.com right now to bid on an extremely limited number of Mattel® Hover Boards personally signed by Michael J. Fox! All proceeds benefit the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research.
- Grayskulling Contest Winner: An awesome entry by Adam Harper was declared the winner. Adam clearly took our challenge to channel his inner He-Man® to heart – click here to see his photo. Congratulations, Adam (or shall we call you Prince Adam)!