LEGO Minifigure Series 10 MR. GOLD Images

mr gold minifigure

A new eBay auction featuring the LEGO Minifigure Series 10 MR. GOLD has been listed by seller achilles81. This rare Lego Series 10 Minifigure is limited to just 5000 pcs.

With 17 all-new, special minifigures in Series 10, the LEGO Minifigure Collection continues to grow. Each minifigure comes in a sealed ‘mystery’ bag with its own special accessories, display plate and collecto r’s leaflet. Inspired by movies, sports, history and just everyday life, this collection includes: Warrior Woman, Decorator, Sad Clown, Roman Commander, Bumblebee Girl, Motorcycle Mechanic, Grandpa, Revolutionary Soldier, Baseball Fielder, Librarian , Sea Captain, Medusa, Skydiver, Trendsetter, Paintball Player, and Tomahawk Warrior.

Check out all the new LEGO Minifigure Series 10 MR. GOLD images after the jump.

1. salsa4datass's Avatar salsa4datass says

okay? there have been a few already. I think all the scalpers are out there trying their best to get these as they go for over $800. I think one sold for $1200 when they were first released...

2. behindthemask's Avatar behindthemask says

Holy shit!! I wonder if there's a tell tell sign on the barcode or packaging in order to tell it's the gold man, if so I'm buying everying 1 in site and hello ebay. lol.

3. salsa4datass's Avatar salsa4datass says

^ only way to find him is to feel for the top hat. you'll need a lot of luck as they only made 5000 to distribute world wide...

4. Exodus's Avatar Exodus says

Man and I thought my plastic addiction was bad:P for something that small to pay that much yeesh:P

5. Batman's Avatar Batman says

I went through 4 boxes hoping to find Mr. Gold today, I had no success

6. Darkspeed's Avatar Darkspeed says

I know the chances of me grabbing a Mr. Gold are slim to none, but that certainly doesn't stop me looking! :P

But maaaaan... Some of the ebay prices for this guy are ridiculous! Makes me wonder if I ever found one, would I keep or sell him! ^^;

7. metalalchemist has no avatar! metalalchemist says

And I am guessing he is really made of gold right?
    Guessing he also talks and moves by himself, also grants you wishes, maybe?
    Not judging, but Im beginning to think some people collect not for passion but just to brag about the amount of money they have (that or they are very sick persons XD)
    What has me thinking is what exactly is the attractiveness of this little guy, Ive seen limited runs on other pieces and they definitely dont go for that price.

Full Thread: LEGO Minifigure Mr Gold #4912/5000 On eBay