Marvel Universe X-Force Archangel & Victor Von Doom Coming Soon To HasbroToyShop

Marvel Universe Victor Von Doom 01

A few years back, Marvel Universe X-Force Archangel and unmasked Victor Von Doom AKA Doctor Doom w/Infinity Guantlet were offered as exclusives for Marvel.com’s digital comic subscription service. Maybe you didn’t want to subscribe just to get the figures?

If that’s the case, HasbroToyShop has come to the rescue. Both figures are listed as coming soon, for $14.99 each.

Thanks to siekone and Joeysmash24 for the heads up!

Discussion / Comments (Jump to this Thread on the Forum)

  1. Exodus's Avatar Exodus says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by siekone View Post
    For those that never got one they are making it available, seen here at Hasbros toy shop. Sorry if this has been posted before,
    Marvel at HasbroToyShop.com | MARVEL UNIVERSE MARVEL'S X-FORCE ARCHANGEL FIGURE Item Details
    Whoa that is awesome, thank you for posting this. I def. want to get another one to open....I'm really surprise that Hasbro is doing this, there goes the market on Ebay for these!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Joeysmash24 View Post
    so is the Von Doom. hopefully they release soon
    Actually they do have it up.
    http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/marvel-...-figure?BR=820
    And Old Man Logan...

  2. Immortalis09 has no avatar! Immortalis09 says

    I wish we could order from Hasbro Toyshop in the UK, we miss out on all the exclusives thus becoming the victims of scalpers. :-(

  3. ludovicotek's Avatar ludovicotek says

    What a slap in the face to those who subscribed to the comics specifically to get these figures. On the other hand, it's good that people who weren't able to sub now have a chance to get these without paying ridiculous prices.

  4. quinten182's Avatar quinten182 says

    Old Man Logan is not there. But yes, this is a slap in the face to subscribers..

  5. miketime's Avatar miketime says

    Great news! IDK about a slap in the face. The figures were free with a Marvel Comics Digital Sub so as far as Marvel is concerned you were buying the online comic Sub not the toy. The fact that they are making any effort to get these extras into our hands is great news. I almost can't remember the last time I bought an MU figure at retail. I just hope they last long enought on HTS for some Arkers to get some.

  6. ludovicotek's Avatar ludovicotek says

    ^ They were touted as exclusive figures, not available anywhere else. They must not have sold a high amount of subs.

  7. DogFashionDisco's Avatar DogFashionDisco says

    Any word on when they'll be available? I'm going to try and get a Doom (gotta love Doom, right?) but I know the odds of doing so are slim to none.

  8. Exodus's Avatar Exodus says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by joefan76 View Post
    Oh happy day hope I can snag one of these before they sell out
    Ditto.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by black7towr View Post
    I'm not seeing Old Man Logan.
    I meant I hope they put him up in the near future.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ludovicotek View Post
    What a slap in the face to those who subscribed to the comics specifically to get these figures. On the other hand, it's good that people who weren't able to sub now have a chance to get these without paying ridiculous prices.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by quinten182 View Post
    Old Man Logan is not there. But yes, this is a slap in the face to subscribers..
    Kind of have to agree with you both, but whatever, there goes the market for the ones on Ebay!!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ludovicotek View Post
    ^ They were touted as exclusive figures, not available anywhere else. They must not have sold a high amount of subs.
    Either that or they just remade a whole bunch...

  9. strongchad has no avatar! strongchad says

    All I know is that I'm going to try my hardest to grab these since they are two of the few I'm missing for my collection. To be honest, I plan on trying for two each, the 2nd of each I would grab just so I can offer them to Arkers , at cost only, cause we all know scalpers are going to grab them up and we'll be seeing ebay prices on them again.

    But if anyone also grabs extras, and I miss out, keep me in mind.

  10. Exodus's Avatar Exodus says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by strongchad View Post
    All I know is that I'm going to try my hardest to grab these since they are two of the few I'm missing for my collection. To be honest, I plan on trying for two each, the 2nd of each I would grab just so I can offer them to Arkers , at cost only, cause we all know scalpers are going to grab them up and we'll be seeing ebay prices on them again.

    But if anyone also grabs extras, and I miss out, keep me in mind.
    Agreed, that goes for everyone on here! I myself included, I want at least the Archangel to open up. Also might as well purchase as much as you can to get the free ship at least

  11. DogFashionDisco's Avatar DogFashionDisco says

    I just had this little back and forth with HTS, it starts at the bottom:

    Out of curiosity, how is it productive from a business standpoint to withhold release date information? It sounds like your company is just trying to drive up the amount of traffic your site gets.

    Sent from my iPhone

    On Apr 12, 2013, at 10:48 AM, "Customer Service Hasbro Toy Shop" <CustomerService@HasbroToyShop.com> wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > The answer is the same for either situation, regardless of if the item has previously been in stock or has yet to be stocked on our site. We will never provide any dates regarding the availability of our items. Additionally, we do not offer any type of notification system that will let you know when the item becomes available.
    >

    > We greatly appreciate your business. If you have additional questions, please visit our website, Games, Toys, Action Figures, Collectibles, and Gifts - HasbroToyShop.com, or contact our Customer Service Center via e-mail at CustomerService@HasbroToyShop.com or phone at 1-800-408-0052. (8 AM - 8 PM EST, Monday - Friday)
    >

    > Sincerely yours,
    >
    > Amanda
    >
    > Hasbrotoyshop.com Customer Service
    >
    > <image001.gif>

  12. black7towr has no avatar! black7towr says

    It's nice that we all have an opportunity to grab these figures but to say the aftermarket is going to crash on these figures is ridiculous. These will sell out quick on HTS and not everyone will be able to grab them for whatever reason. Once these are gone i can see the market temporarily coming down a bit but then slowly rise in the near future.

  13. quinten182's Avatar quinten182 says

    Yep.. got 2 archangels and 1 doom.. I have a confirmation number so I better get them!!

  14. Joe Moore's Avatar Joe Moore says

    Cleaned up the thread. Insults and trolling will not be tolerated here.

  15. DogFashionDisco's Avatar DogFashionDisco says

    It's weird that they haven't run out yet. Must be thousands..... plus the 40 that troll claimed to buy. I bought both, but I'll probably just give Archangel to my buddy who has a much more expansive MU collection than I do.

  16. strongchad has no avatar! strongchad says

    Wow, did not expect them to up so soon. and I'm glad I swung by my desk. Grabbed two of each! Woohoo!

    Got the confirmation, so they better arrive. Crossing my fingers.

  17. BAD MOON's Avatar BAD MOON says

    Woo-hoo! Got 1 of each. Way cool.
    Thanks for the heads up guys!

  18. bigkid24's Avatar bigkid24 says

    Thanks for the heads up. I bought 2 of each so I could qualify for free shipping but I'm on the fence about Doom. Might just give them to my friends.

  19. Exodus's Avatar Exodus says

    It's awesome that they did this, I got 2 of each as well, can't wait to open up the Archangel, although looks like the shipping date is at the end of April? Too bad they didn't have Nick carded though.

  20. There are more replies on the Toyark Forums.

    Keep reading: X-force archangel coming soon 3.75 - Page 2

    Not a member yet? Join The Toyark Now!

Join the Conversation! › Marvel Universe X-Force Archangel & Victor Von Doom Coming Soon To HasbroToyShop Discussion