New Photos Of TMNT Toys From Playmates Event

TMNT-Display

MTV Geek has posted a bunch of photos from a Playmates Event in NYC. At the event, Playmates revealed some new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles items ahead of New York Toy Fair 2013. Included are new pics of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Classics Bebop and Rocksteady.

Click the headline of the story for the images and read more Here.

1. MegaPrime33's Avatar MegaPrime33 says

Very cool. And as much as I like the previous incarnation of turtles, this one just seems so much better for some reason. I am definitely looking forward to more stuff in the Classics line. I am so glad it didnt go the way of the TCats.

2. MegsTriggerMan's Avatar MegsTriggerMan says

I am just really happy it looks that the V2 Shredder will have better articulation.

3. The Commander has no avatar! The Commander says

Glad I held off on getting the v1 Shredder. Any idea when v2 will come out?

4. quinten182's Avatar quinten182 says

I love these. I am definitely in for at least Bebop and Rocksteady.

I also seriously want the sewer playset for my MU display.. it'd be amazing.. but sooo pricy.

5. Robogeek28's Avatar Robogeek28 says

Originally Posted by MegsTriggerMan View Post
    I wouldn't say better, just different. The first Shredder had elbows but no knees where this one has knees yet no elbows.

6. Paxtin's Avatar Paxtin says

I like the little toddler ninja in traning turtles. I bet those would look cute all next to Splinter's figure.

I will probably be getting the second version of old Shredd head. I don't mind it as much if he doesn't have elbows. Though it is kind of funny that they cant give him both elbows and knees. It's either one or the other.

7. Snowflakian's Avatar Snowflakian says

Digging the new shredder. Now I just wish we could see the other folding playset that's his highrise HQ.

Full Thread: TMNT New Pics