SH Figuarts Dragon Ball Z Frieza Final Form

SH-Figuarts-Dragon-Ball-Z-Frieza-Final-Form-1

Bluefin Tamashii Nations has released new photos of the upcoming S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball Z Frieza Final Form. Look for the figure in June/July 2013.

With titles chosen by feedback received from surveys on the Bluefin Tamashii Nations USA facebook page and threats received from the Planet Trade Organization, the S.H.Figuarts Dragon Ball Z legacy continues with S.H.Figuarts Frieza Final Form! Set features and extensive array of option parts- finishing technique “Death Ball” effect parts, characteristic interchangeable tail parts, as well as interchangeable folded arm parts and two sets of interchangeable head, hand and feet parts! Special display stand included in set is ideal for recreating iconic Planet Namek battle scene (post Spirit Bomb battle damage, POOR KRILLIN ).

Check out the pics after the jump.

1. timone317's Avatar timone317 says

Much like everything else in the DBZ Figuarts line, this is a must buy...can't wait to get this one.

2. darksword's Avatar darksword says

Wow, I'm getting this for sure! Would be cool if they made all the forms for him somehow.

3. FancyPants's Avatar FancyPants says

I grew up with DBZ. This might be my first figure of the line

4. gunzilla's Avatar gunzilla says

Wow I'm not into anything outside of 3.75 figs. but ths I must have my favorite DBZ villain, awesome figure.

5. Phantomcrow's Avatar Phantomcrow says

Frieza has ALWAYS been my favorite DBZ villain. I will have to get this. Plus I want him and Mewtwo from pokemon to hang out together.

6. TimespliTT's Avatar TimespliTT says