Ninja Turtles 2013 Preview

From Hong Kong Toy Fair 2013 comes a preview video by Atamaii for the Ninja Turtles 2013 Toys! Some of the figures listed at the aforementioned link from a few weeks back can be seen in the video! Check out that Unmasked Shredder and Kendo Armor Splinter!

Some Baby Ninja Turtles show up too!

Discussion / Comments (Jump to this Thread on the Forum)

  1. Trainwreck's Avatar Trainwreck says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Phantomcrow View Post
    Since the Classics have not been shown yet for series 2, I would not expect them for a bit. They will not even announce the 3rd and 4th character until toy fair and hopefully show them with bebop and rocksteady.
    I missed the news of new classics. Who are the two figures we know?

  2. MegaPrime33's Avatar MegaPrime33 says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Trainwreck View Post
    I missed the news of new classics. Who are the two figures we know?
    Bebop and Rocksteady

  3. TimothyR has no avatar! TimothyR says

    do the turtles hold the patent on knee and elbow joints...?

    that is literally the only thing that is holding this line back from being perfect.

    but hey.. it all looks awesome, so that's gotta count for something.

    i CANNOT WAIT to see bebop and rocksteady.. and i'm praying that we get a classics shredder. he was my favorite toy when i was a kid.

    but all in all, i'm so glad that the turtles are back and looking awesome.

  4. Optimus Neeson has no avatar! Optimus Neeson says

    First off, I'm disappointed there were no teasers of the Classics figures.

    Secondly, aside from the 4 main turtle figures that have already been released (which I already own), the only figures from the video I'm interested in are the toddler turtles.

  5. Shin Densetsu's Avatar Shin Densetsu says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Optimus Neeson View Post
    First off, I'm disappointed there were no teasers of the Classics figures.

    Secondly, aside from the 4 main turtle figures that have already been released (which I already own), the only figures from the video I'm interested in are the toddler turtles.
    I think they are holding back for a reveal at Toy Fair.

    Hopefully we at least see a Classics Shredder too, Foot Ninjas and Casey Jones would be nice too!

    I also want some Foot Ninjas with knee and elbow joints for the mainline. I would buy multiples.

  6. behindthemask's Avatar behindthemask says

    7pack of mousers, as per the description! looks awesome. I like the Donatello with the spygear, looks diff from the ooze gear. The gokarts wonder if they're remote control. I like the new bad guys, that croc guy could fit in with MU. The robot badguy seems to have leg articulation, and looks like an updated Shredder with removable mask. Also looks like there's 2 pizzabox playsets, 1 for the turtles and 1 for the villians. Lots of great stuff there.

  7. snake5289's Avatar snake5289 says

    The new Shredder, Stockman, and the mousers seem pretty sweet.

    Leatherhead seems a bit lacking but he might work as Ultimate Lizard for MU or something though.

  8. MegaPrime33's Avatar MegaPrime33 says

    Biggest complaint is that leatherhead's mouth doesn't open and close. I mean, that's his thing. He has no accessories, so basically it's just a thick piece of plastic.

  9. Optimus Neeson has no avatar! Optimus Neeson says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Splinter Cell Turtles? -_-
    Sounds like you're new to the TMNT toy franchise. It has been a mainstay since the 80s that the turtles and other characters from the franchise are redone in all kinds of goofy getups. There were space turtles, clown turtles, athlete turtles, civil war turtles, detective turtles, punk rocker turtles, dinosaur turtles, cavemen turtles, wrestler turtles, Stretch Armstrong turtles, mutating turtles, vehicle transforming turtles, Star Trek turtles. The list goes on and on.

  10. Ninjinister's Avatar Ninjinister says

    Oi. Spelled me name wrong on the front page, mates.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Splinter Cell Turtles? -_-
    Could be worse. There was a TMNT video game that had a Splinter Cell Rabbid.

  11. Crazy Jetty's Avatar Crazy Jetty says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by behindthemask View Post
    7pack of mousers, as per the description! looks awesome. I like the Donatello with the spygear, looks diff from the ooze gear. The gokarts wonder if they're remote control. I like the new bad guys, that croc guy could fit in with MU. The robot badguy seems to have leg articulation, and looks like an updated Shredder with removable mask. Also looks like there's 2 pizzabox playsets, 1 for the turtles and 1 for the villians. Lots of great stuff there.
    My TRU had the gokarts when I went there friday.
    No remote control, and they come in two sets.

    Was kind of awesome, too! Took me back to when I was a kid, as I had no clue these were coming out, just like then.

  12. Paxtin's Avatar Paxtin says

    Is it just me or does anyone else think that the new Shreeder's second head looks like Voldemort?

  13. Ninjinister's Avatar Ninjinister says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Paxtin View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else think that the new Shreeder's second head looks like Voldemort?
    I don't know who either of these names are.

  14. Paxtin's Avatar Paxtin says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
    I don't know who either of these names are.
    Well I obviously mis-typed "Shredder". Oopse.

    And Voldemort is that snake faced guy from Harry Potter.

  15. N7 Shadow SR2 has no avatar! N7 Shadow SR2 says

    Well, that's great if you're into Turtles, but what about the rest of us? Where's the preview videos for Transformers, Star Wars & GI Joe???

  16. Alienweirdo's Avatar Alienweirdo says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by N7 Shadow SR2 View Post
    Well, that's great if you're into Turtles, but what about the rest of us? Where's the preview videos for Transformers, Star Wars & GI Joe???
    You're in a TMNT thread...

  17. trebleshot's Avatar trebleshot says

    EDIT: Nevermind.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
    Oi. Spelled me name wrong on the front page, mates.
    Fixed.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Optimus Neeson View Post
    Sounds like you're new to the TMNT toy franchise. It has been a mainstay since the 80s that the turtles and other characters from the franchise are redone in all kinds of goofy getups. There were space turtles, clown turtles, athlete turtles, civil war turtles, detective turtles, punk rocker turtles, dinosaur turtles, cavemen turtles, wrestler turtles, Stretch Armstrong turtles, mutating turtles, vehicle transforming turtles, Star Trek turtles. The list goes on and on.
    Which is why I could never get into the original Playmates line too much. I just couldn't stomach all those ridiculous variants. And it's the reason I won't be getting the Ooze or "Splinter Cell" versions now. But I will say the Universal Monsters versions from back in the day were pretty funny.

  18. Ninjinister's Avatar Ninjinister says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by N7 Shadow SR2 View Post
    Well, that's great if you're into Turtles, but what about the rest of us? Where's the preview videos for Transformers, Star Wars & GI Joe???
    You picked the wrong part of town then, pilgrim.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by trebleshot View Post
    Fixed.
    Mahalo.

  19. Crazy Jetty's Avatar Crazy Jetty says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Splinter Cell Turtles? -_-
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by trebleshot View Post
    Which is why I could never get into the original Playmates line too much. I just couldn't stomach all those ridiculous variants. And it's the reason I won't be getting the Ooze or "Splinter Cell" versions now. But I will say the Universal Monsters versions from back in the day were pretty funny.
    Don't you guiys mean Splinter's Cell Turtles?

  20. Ninjinister's Avatar Ninjinister says

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Crazy Jetty View Post
    Don't you guiys mean Splinter's Cell Turtles?
    If they had Splinter's cells, wouldn't they be part rat?

  21. There are more replies on the Toyark Forums.

    Keep reading: New Ninja Turtles At Hong Kong Toy Fair! - Page 2

    Not a member yet? Join The Toyark Now!

Join the Conversation! › Ninja Turtles 2013 Preview Discussion