The 1st month of summer has begun and we kick things off with the latest answers from the MattyCollector 2012 Q&A!
1) So WWE Elite Brock Lesnar in the works, but when is his estimated release date?
A) This is where you really get to see how long it takes to develop a new action figure (particularly Elite). We started work on Brock the second he appeared on RAW on April 2, 2012, but by the time he gets developed, approved by WWE, manufactured and shipped it will be early 2013. This is the exact time frame we had for Sin Cara: he debuted after WrestleMania last year but didn’t get on shelf until early this year.
2) We are going to send this following question in since it condenses what many fans on the board have been asking for(and it comes up very often): Is it at all possible to get a 4″ DC Universe line with articulation and pricing on par with the Marvel Universe line
A) Possible, sure! Plans right now, no.
3) When it comes to taking a new line under consideration, like a 4″ super articulated DC Universe line, what factors have to be considered before moving forward with production?
A) Retail interest is usually a main consideration.
4) Are the 4H limited to working in 6″ scale for MOTUC, or are they open to sculpting a 4″ MOTUC line?
A) They can sculpt in any scale we ask them to.
5) Since you have a license for Voltron that covers a broad variety of series, what else can we expect aside from the giant Club Lion Force Voltron?
A) We are not yet ready to announce 2013 plans. We can confirm there is not going to be a subscription, but that does not mean we won’t have Voltron toys. We are just waiting to align with our great partners at Classics Media on the future of the Voltron property in all incarnations before announcing any plans.