In the mid 90’s, Tekkaman Blade was localized for US audiences as Teknoman which aired on UPN. Unfortunately, if you wanted toys, you had to import them from Japan, or build models(which didn’t really emphasize articulation). Maybe you just wanted a Tekkman Blade figure you could fiddle with right out of the box, without breaking the bank to obtain it. Well coming in June is Figma Tekkaman Blade!
Good Smile Company has posted new full color images, and information for this figure:
- Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for specific areas, which allows proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- There are two separate face parts, a standard version and one with the visor open allowing you to see inside.
- The Tekk Lancer is included and can be separated into two different parts.
- The Tekk Shield stored in his hip can be equipped and removed.
- You can release his ultimate attack, ‘Voltekka’ by opening up his shoulders.
- A poseable figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Sculpted by Masaki Asai of Max Factory
- Height: 135MM
- Includes display stand
- Made of painted ABS & PVC