Let’s kick the weekend off with another round of answers for the MattyCollector Q&A! In this round we learn of:
- The possibility of Wildstorm characters in DCUC!
- The fact that DC Direct doesn’t exactly get first dibs on new character designs for figures!
- DCUC Brave And The Bold Batman?!
1) Was a Green Lantern Power Battery with ring combo ever planned for the Green Lantern movie line? If so, is there anything preventing it from being released?
We have both a Power Battery disc shooter and a Mask with Ring set out. So you are covered!
2) Are Wildstorm characters off limits for DCUC?
If they are reincorporated into the DCUniverse they will be on the table.
3) Since DC Comics will see a reboot later this year, is it too early for the redesigned characters to be taken into consideration for DCUC? For example, does DC Direct get 1st dibs on them? Hawkman in particular looks ..savage
We work with DC Direct to ensure our line ups do not cross as much as possible. But they do not necessarily get first dibs!
4) Will DCUC Swamp Thing have a very durable “skin”? My Movie Masters Naut Kei Loi has some tears on his “skin”, and I wasn’t rough when handling it.
We worked very hard to ensure it was a durable as possible.
5) Brave & The Bold attracted fans new and old. Was a 4H Batman based on the style used in the cartoon, ever considered for DCUC? With the 4H sculpting Young Justice figures, we were wondering if any other recent or forseeable DC cartoons would be blessed by the hands of the 4H.
We actually have a Batman like this sculpted by the Horsemen to show at SDCC that will be part of the Legacy line. The Horsemen did not work on the YJ line however.
Got a burning desire to ask the MattyCollector team a question about your favorite Mattel lines? Don’t forget to post your questions in our MattyCollector Q&A Thread!