We’ve got the latest answers from the MattyCollector Q&A! If you intended to buy any of the Green Lantern Classics figures, you might not want to wait, as production is DONE for both waves! In this round, we also cover:
- SDCC Voltron articulation
- What makes MOTUC expensive
1. Is a DCUC crime champions action figure gift set possible in the future?
Always a possibility but nothing is planned right now.
2) Has any thought been given to making a retooled Azrael Batman figure, with a head that doesn’t sit as high on the shoulders, and corrected arm gauntlets(the blades are facing the wrong direction). Perhaps regular cape?
We have thought about other versions of Azrael and it is always possible. Just because you are not seeing this around the corner does not mean it is off the table for one day!
3) Is Green Lantern Classics wave 1 going to have more production runs in the future? Wave 2 can be readily found, but wave 1 pretty much came and went rather quickly.
No, production is complete for both waves. There are no plans to go back into production.
4) Does the 6″ SDCC Voltron feature ratcheted joints?
5) MOTUC figures are usually $30+ each; what contributes to the high price tag per figure?
Much lower production runs. The lower the run, the higher the cost to produce any toy. Product that is sold on Mattycollector.com (or any collector product for that matter, even retail product) has a much smaller audience compared to kid and mom product. The lower the run, the higher the cost. Simple as that.
So there you have it folks. Want a different version of AzBats? Say it loud, say it proud! As always,