For you Mattel fans out there, we’ve got your bi-monthly fix of MattyCollector Q&A answers! For this round we attempted to get more Voltron info out of Mattel(HEY DO YOU GUYS WANT ROBEASTS? Just wondering…), asked about articulation differences on Green Lantern Movie Masters, a new Clayface, AND M-O-A-R!
1) With the new endoskeleton articulation utilized on DCUC Swamp Thing and Movie Masters Naut Kei Loi, are you willing to take another stab at DCUC Clayface with the new endoskeleton articulation?
A) We don’t have plans for another Clayface right now, but you never know what the future will bring.
2) The 1st Green Lantern Movie Masters seem to have preference to sculpt over articulation, as articulation is hindered on some figures(like on Hal Jordan’s elbows and shoulders). With a substantial amount of figures still to come, will the later figures have more range of motion for their joints?
A) It will range figure by figure. These were choices made by our design group.
3) Will there be a DCUC secret society of super villains action figure gift set?
A) Sorry, we can not comment on unannounced figures or figures sets.
4) Will there be an elseworlds style crossover for DCUC and MOTUC anytime soon?
Nothing is planned at this time.
5) Are large-scale Robeasts to battle the upcoming combining Voltron toys, out of the question?
A) Noting is planned at this time. We’ll need to see how the SDCC item does before expanding the line!