The Toyark has received a press release for a pretty cool product. The product is called DisPLAYability. They are custom displays for various toy lines.
Displayabilitystands.com is very excited to debut our new product! Our patented (patent pending) BDS (Basic Display System) products are now available for pre-order from various retail partners.
The BDS (Basic Display System) is a customizable and portable collectible or knick knack stand which is a display, diorama, and playset all in one.
1. There are two different sizes available that are scaled to display items up to 9 Inches in height.
2. Includes 2 different background art inserts.
3. Interchangeable art insert feature allows you to customize the stand whenever you choose. If your collecting habits gravitate from military to sports, no need to change stands, simply change the artwork inside.
4. Art Insert Expansion Packs will be released periodically that you will have the ability to download and print yourself for free, or purchase to have a set printed and mailed to you.
5. There is a storage compartment to store your collection for transport and/or hide items that go with your displayed items that you do not wish to be seen (Extra weapons, Certificates, etc.) Keep all of your items together to protect from loss.
6. Durable and lightweight. Made from a very strong chip board and wrapped in embossed black paper for a quality look and feel. Vinyl sleeves that hold the artwork are scratch resistant. Durable enough to display almost anything, your imagination is the limit!
These stands can highlight and enhance the pieces in your collections from small statues, mini-busts, die-cast cars, action figures and more. Whether you display your items or play with your items, you can find a use for DisPLAYability Stands!
Look for our CDS (Constructible Display System) to debut late 2010!
Please drop by our web site and take a look!
We’ve mirrored a few of their stand images. Click the headline of the story to check them out.