Mattycollector, via their Facebook page, has posted a Q&A about their San Diego Comic-Con 2010 exclusives.
Hope you liked all the big reveals this week! I thought you might have questions, so here are some answers about the SDCC products, plus a bonus one about Evil-Lyn.
1) Will all of the SDCC products in the reveal story be available at MattyCollector.com after the show?
All of the SDCC items will be available at MattyCollector.com on Aug 2nd EXCEPT for the following:
-Starro Spores (only available at SDCC with purchase of Starro 75th anniversary pack)
-Plastic Man Suitcase (only available at SDCC with purchase of Plastic Man)
-Variant version of Retro Action Peter Venkman (Clear green ectoplasm version)
-Color change Orko (version sold online will not have color change figure or the SDCC sticker on the book)
3) When is the sale date for the SDCC figures on MattyCollector.com?
Monday, Aug 2nd.
4) Are the quantities low on the SDCC exclusives that will be sold online?
We can’t comment on any production runs, but we do have a separate run for the product sold online after the show.
5) Will the packaging be the same online as at SDCC for all SDCC figures? Like, will Mo-Larr come with Skeletor in the same huge display box and will Orko be the main “feature” of the blister card with Prince Adam at the bottom?
The packaging will be exactly the same at SDCC and on Mattycollector.com.
6) Will Orko be sold on the MattyCollector.com site as the two-pack or will he and Adam be sold separately?
The online version will also include Prince Adam with no change to package. The only change will be that Orko and his book will not have the color change feature.
7) Will Prince Adam be packaged by himself soon?
Maybe one day, but nothing is planned right now.
8) Can I buy the Mo-Larr and Skeletor two-pack online?
Yes, with no difference from the one sold at SDCC.
9) Evil-Lyn will probably sell out on Monday and I know you said that the quantities will be raised after June, but when will we see Evil-Lyn re-released?
We do have plans to re-release popular figures. We’ll announce re-releases in time. Except for the SDCC version of King Grayskull, no MOTUC figures are retired and we could re-release just anyone! Stay tuned.
10) What about Evil-Lyn in her 200X colors?
Evil-Lyn in her 200X colors would be a great way to refresh Evil-Lyn down the line. If we did this version, it would be a lot more then just a repaint. But nothing is planned right now.
11) What is the SDCC Starro made of?
It is a rubber like material with bendy wires running through it (similar but improved on from Clayface’s arms)
See you all at SDCC!
Want to see all the exclusives? Check out our previous story Here.