Mattel Retro Action DC Super Heroes At Toy Fair 2010

DC-Retro-Action_00001

For fans of the Mego toys of yesteryear, come the new Retro Action DC Super Heroes figures by Mattel! These are more than meets the eyes however, as they are built using modern construction and are thus more able to withstand handling and the test of time. Even the packaging evokes retro action figures! On display were:

• Aquaman
  • Black Manta
  • Sinestro
  • Two Face
  • Batman also shown unmasked
  • Superman
  • Lex Luthor
  • Green Lantern
  • Green Arrow
Look for these in spring at Toy ‘R’ Us stores, and select online retailers!

Stay tuned to Toyark.com this weekend for our 2010 Toy Fair coverage, TFW2005 for Transformers coverage and HISS Tank for G.I. Joe coverage.

1. Ghost Story's Avatar Ghost Story says

These head scultps really need help. the are so, non defined

2. zartanman has no avatar! zartanman says

That Flash is looking SWEET if they all had articulation and sculpting like that, I might have been more excited about this line from the beginning.

3. zartanman has no avatar! zartanman says

Sorry, I meant to post this in the other thread. About Flash I mean.

4. trebleshot's Avatar trebleshot says

I like the head sculpt on Two-Face, but cloth costumes are not really my thing. They never seem to sit right on the character and bunch up in all the wrong places.

Oh and one more thing...where the hell is the Joker?!!

5. Ghost Story's Avatar Ghost Story says

you know after looking at it , I like two face as well. I guess I was more looking at Bruce, Aquaman etc...

6. Shogi's Avatar Shogi says

Yeah, I'm digging Two-Face. I want to like Batman, but I think I'll stick with my vintage Batman missing gloves and with a homemade cape as that's still better than what they plopped on the shoulders of this toy

Full Thread: Retro Action DC Super Heroes At Toy Fair 2010