Yakface has come through with new details on the large, upcoming AT AT for the Star Wars line, celebrating the 30th Anniversary of Empire Strikes Back this year!
- Complete with new molding, the AT-AT bigger than ever!
- random dialogue from the movie (English), built-in sound and action
- Holds Speeder bike in the rear hatch.
- Cable arm and pull open the cover for passengers side of the body
- The blaster has a gimmick in luminous nose.
- Opening the hatch at the bottom of the body to recreate Luke’s sneak attack
- AT-AT Driver figure included
- Cockpit/head can hold 6 figures
According to our Rebel Spy, the AT-AT is much bigger than all previous versions, close to 3 feet tall. In addition, the side panels open up to fit in more troops. There’s also a much larger cockpit, and a rear opening panel to fit a speeder bike inside.