Fans have been wondering when we would see more images of the JSI 1/18 F-14A Tomcat, and while we showed you some last week fans have been craving more. Wait no longer fans, as Merit International has provided all new images, showing extensive coverage from all angles!
The most highly anticipated 1/18 scale release this year, the 1/18 F-14A Tomcat VF-84 Jolly Rogers version features the iconic skull and crossbones logos sported by the Tomcats in Final Countdown. Merit has provided more detail about the upcoming 1/18 F-14A Tomcat:
The F-14 Tomcat is a supersonic, twin-engine, two-seat, variable-sweep wing aircraft. The F-14 was the United States Navy’s primary maritime air superiority fighter, fleet defense interceptor and tactical reconnaissance platform from 1974 to 2006. It later performed precision strike missions once it was integrated with the Low Altitude Navigation and Targeting Infrared for Night LANTIRN system.
The JS International F-14 Tomcat VF-84 Jolly Rogers is presented with the latest painting and finishing technigues that today’s collector has grown to expect. All markings are researched carefully making this “VF-84 Jolly Rogers” to stand out among any collection show casing her proud heritage and history.
– Fully outfitted cockpit with hinged canopy, revealing plenty of cockpit detail interiors
– Retractable landing gear with rubber tires
– Authentic scale, panel lines, surface details and simulated rivets
– Features moving sweep main wings, rear elevators, as well as working “Glove Vains”
– Realistic paint scheme, antennas and functional speed brakes and pilot step in ladder system.
– Authentic detachable ordnance loads
– Equipped armament and missiles
– Detailed turbojet engine exhaust nozzles and Intakes
– Suitable for static or hanging display
Click on the title bar to see all of the new images!